The Creative Communities Partnership Program is a partnership between Country Arts SA and Council. The program is to support arts and cultural outcomes for artists and communities while creating diverse ways for audiences to engage in arts and culture.
The arts and cultural facilitator will:
- Develop networks and collaborate with key groups and organisations to facilitate well planned, strategically focused, arts and community cultural development opportunities.
- Assist in the development of partnerships with Federal and State Government and local and state arts organisations.
- Establish art and culture as a positive contributor to the identity of the region.
- Participate in the integration of art and culture elements into all major public works and buildings.
- Work to establish art and culture as a positive contributor to the identity of Goyder and the Mid North
The Arts & Cultural Development Coordinator is responsible for
- Contributing to the ongoing development and implementation of a measure of cultural vitality
- Facilitation, collection, collation and interpretation and analysis of statistics, surveys and evaluations as required with a view to continually improving arts and cultural activities across the
- Development of knowledge, skills and grant funding information for the cultural community to support the provision of equitable arts and cultural development services and activities.