Eligible sporting clubs and organisations can now apply for funding through the 2020-2021 suite of infrastructure project grant programs consisting of:
- Community Recreation and Sport Facilities Program 2020-21 (CRSFP)
- Grassroots Facilities Program Round 1 (GFP)
- Regional and Districts Facilities Program Round 1 (RDFP)
To make the process as easy as possible, the infrastructure project grant programs can be applied for under a single amalgamated application form via SmartyGrants.
Who can apply?
To be eligible for CRSFP, GFP, and RDFP funding, organisations must:
- Be a not-for-profit sport club, association or sports facility manager incorporated under the Associations Incorporations Act 1985 (SA); or
- Be a local council; or
- Be a school council / board of management; and
- Be operating for 12 months or longer
Note, organisations that hold Gaming Machine Licences will be ineligible for CRSFP funding.
For a comprehensive and complete breakdown of eligibility criteria please refer to the guidelines.
The three programs align with the objectives of the Game On: Getting South Australia moving initiative which aims to get South Australians moving and enjoying the many social, health and lifestyle benefits sport and recreation provide.
Please read the Program Guidelines prior to submitting an application for the infrastructure project grant programs for 2020-2021.
Applications close midday on Wednesday 27 January 2021.
The Office for Recreation, Sport and Racing (ORSR) is available to assist with any queries you may have when completing your submission. Please call 1300 714 990 if you have any questions.