Further easing of restrictions will apply to specific activities from 1 June 2020.
Please be advised that the COVID-Safe Plan application is now available here https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/recovery.
From 1 June, social distancing measures should still be followed. This means
- 1 person per 4 square metres
- 1.5 metres between people
From 1 June, more people may gather, depending on room size.
- A maximum of 80 people may gather at a venue.
- Any separate room or area may have a maximum of 20 people (subject to the 1 person per 4 square metre rule).
Business restrictions eased
From 1 June, restrictions will be eased on the following businesses and activities.
- Hospitality (seated at a table) at restaurants, cafes, wineries, pubs, breweries, bars
- Cinemas, theatres, galleries and museums
- Beauty, nails, tattoo, non-therapeutic massage
- Driving instruction lessons
- Gyms and indoor fitness (10 participants per class)
- Funerals (50 max room limit)
- Non-contact outdoor sport (competition) (20 max participants)
- Non-contact indoor sport and indoor recreation activities (20 max per room; group classes 10 max participants)
Business responsibilities: COVID-Safe Plan
Businesses that were previously directed to close must complete a COVID-Safe Plan before they can reopen.
This Plan will outline how your staff and patrons can be kept safe from COVID-19. The plan must be completed and made available at your business premises. If your business was allowed to reopen during Step 1 of South Australia’s Roadmap to Recovery, you must complete a Plan before 1 June.