Council will begin working to update the Goyder Master Plan (GMP) over the coming months and would welcome community submissions for the 2020 – 2035 version. In line with budgetary constraints, project plan concept status, GMP pillars and objectives and feasibility Councillors will again review submissions from community and allocate the item a priority or refer the project back to community with further commentary.
Council invites community to review current projects in the 2019 - 2034 GMP and update/amend/provide Council with a list of priorities and include the following information for new projects:
- Name of Idea / Project / Plan / Concept
- Background - including why it’s important to you
- Scope – how you envisage the implementation of this idea
- What’s next – a list of steps, a timeframe and what work has already been done
- Features –positive attributes
- Benefits – including the appropriate ‘pillars’ and ‘objectives’ it meets as part of the Goyder Master Plan
- Stakeholders – the groups directly affected by this idea
- Collaboration – the groups/associations/businesses that will collaborate
- Cost – expected total cost
- Picture/s -(if available)
Submissions for the Goyder Master Plan are welcome year round and can be sent via email to email@example.com or 1 Market Square Burra. However; only project submissions received before Friday 1 May 2020 will be considered for the 2020 – 2035 iteration.
You can apply online here