AGL Hallett Wind Farm Community Fund
The Hallett Wind Farm Community Fund intends to provide funding to broad based community initiatives within the Regional Council of Goyder.
The Fund is available to support a range of community needs including; health and social welfare, safety, environment, education and youth, sport and recreation, culture, arts and economic development.
What will AGL fund?
AGL will consider funding locally run initiatives that:
- provide tangible benfits for local communities
- are valued and visible in the community
- provide long-term sustainable benefits without creating ongoing dependency on AGL
- strengthen AGL's presence in the community
- are run by groups/organisatoins with suitable governance structures in place
Application forms may be obtained fromthe Regional Council of Goyder offices in Burra and Eudunda, or online here:
Submissions to the Fund should be addressed to:
Acting Chief Executive Officer
Regional Council of Goyder
1 Market Square
Burra SA 5417
All applications to be received by 5.00pm, Friday 19 May 2017.
Successful applicants will be advised by the end of June 2017.